If you like to explore on horseback then Cabalgatas Ecologicas arranges two-hours guided rides that pass through the jungle. The tour will take you deep into the Iryapu forest for wildlife spotting and the chance to learn about the Guaraní culture. Special trained horses enter the jungle until the place where the Guarani Indians live. There tourist have the chance to know their way of living and handcrafts.
What is included:
- Transport round trip to the departure place,
- Tickets to the tour.
What is not included:
- Local guide assistance not included;
- Opening time: from 9.00 AM until 16.00 PM.
- Duration: Around three hours.
- Difficulty: Trip restricted to children under 08 years old, pregnant women, people with osteoporosis, neck, back conditions or surgery and any person with any physical, cognitive and/or sensorial disability unable to react in an emergency;