Macuco Safari is an unrivalled boat trip that will lead you on an exciting adventure at Iguassu Falls, where you will enjoy all its splendour. The tour starts with electric vehicles (environmentally friendly) which will take you through the exuberant forest of Iguaçu National Park, accompanied by bilingual guides that will along the path comments about the fauna and flora, in addition to curiosities about the National Park. Below you will have more contact with nature along a trail in riparian forest, where you will discover and also be delighted by the crystal clear waters and clean the waterfall called “Salto do Macuco”. At the port of shipment everybody will wear life jackets and climb on the twin-engined boats (speed boat), piloted by experienced professionals that take visitors by Iguassu river until reaching the most expected Canyon Falls. When you get there, see the beautiful landscape, feel the power of the falls that raise a mist forming a beautiful rainbow, you will feel the energy that will make this intense and breathtaking adventure becomes unforgettable. Come and discover the incredible feeling of being part of this fascinating paradise, which is waiting for you with open arms!
What is included:
- Only tickets to the tour included.
What is not included:
- Local guide assistance not included;
- Entrance ticket to the falls not included;
- Transportation to and from the departure place not included.
- Open all year round according to the river level from 09:00 am to 16:00;
- The use of safety equipment is mandatory;
- We recommend the use of clothes and comfortable shoes and also bringing insect repellent and sunblock;
- Approximate duration of the tour: two hours;
- Departures every 20 minutes, reservations are required 24 hours in advance;
- Rules for values: . Adults – 12 years old up . Children – 7 to 11 years old . Infant – 0 to 6 years old . Golden Age – over 60 years old * Children: with age proof